As you may already know, April is National Grilled Cheese Month. What you may not know is that James Beard nominated chef, John Cuevas of the crow bar & kitchen, serves up daily renditions of a classic grilled cheese sandwich all day, every day! Just ask for ‘Today’s Grilled Cheese Sandwich’ to find twists on the favorite comfort food dish.
A few of Chef Cuevas’ unique grilled cheese sandwiches of the day include:
• Monterey Jack and Gorgonzola, Cremini Mushroom on Wheat Bread Grilled Cheese (pictured above)
• Smoked Mozzarella and Provolone with Selection of Cured Meats and Spicy Mustard on Wheat Bread
• Smoked Mozzarella and Grilled Zucchini, Heirloom Tomatoes and Olive Mayo on Country Bread
• Aged Cheddar and Braised Short Rib, Pickled Onion Aioli on Potato Bread
• Danish Havarti and Crispy Pork Belly, Haas Avocado, Caramelized Onion on Sourdough Bread
So, grilled cheese lovers looking for somewhere to celebrate the month of cheesy-gooey-goodness in Orange County, stop by the crow bar & kitchen.
the crow bar & kitchen
2325 East Coast Highway
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
949.675.0070 | www.crowbarcdm.com
on my grooveshark: Fleetwood Mac's "Say You Will"