Attention everyone, the February Gazette is officially infiltrating homes and businesses in your local Orange County area. Resistance is futile, like a golden retriever puppy, you'll be sucked into its orbit of undeniable magnetism. Or maybe not. Either way, check out the wealth of interesting local info that's in this issue:
1. The Art of Michael Kalish | King of scrap metal and car parts art
2. EntertainMe Covers The 2010 NAMM Convention | Wham, Bam, Thank You NAMM
4. Hungry Heart | Helping Orange Countians break free of emotional eating for good
5. A Day In The Life | We hang out at Chapman while students perform and record the student-composed soundtrack for the student-written and directed film, Birds of Passage
6. History of Film in OC | Going back to the beginning of a beautiful friendship between Hollywood and OC (including seemingly "irreverent"actors being chased out of San Juan by angry locals)
7. Ronda's Dream Center | Creating an interactive experience unlike any other for people with developmental disabilities
8. Kevin Kavanaugh | The Production Designer for your favorite film sets (or at least ours: The Dark Knight, The Prestige, Whip It, Mission Impossible III, etc. and etc.)
Also, flip through our virtual editions of The Gazette to find local stores, businesses, and services near you! Tons of great local deals line our pages, just see for yourself here (South Edition) or here (Central Edition).
Carpe Diem, Orange County.
On my iPod: "Thinking About You" by Radiohead