Monday, January 11, 2010

Handmade Headbands


This year, I made a few headbands to give as Christmas presents to some friends. I think I made about ten of them, and (as with all cute homemade crafty things) was semi-reluctant to part with them. I meant to take a picture of each of them individually, but I feel like the holidays happened so fast this year, and I didn't have much spare time. I did manage to get these shots of the bands I gave my Gazette co-workers, though:

Jen,



Sara,



Amy loves feathers, so I covered hers,


Just an example of a fairly simple craft project, if you're the artsy type. Just beware of the glue gun- it bites! :x

-Blythe

On my iTunes: the Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack featuring Karen O. and the Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails