(1) "We were handsomely rewarded with the thrill of a lifetime when Eddie Vedder himself had his driver stop the car, got out, thanked us all for waiting patiently for him, and took a few moments with each shocked fan..."
- Jill, EntertainMe writer from TourBusLive.com
(2) "But even dieting can be a frenemy..."
- Jen Hood, Gazette feature writer (see her article on Lauren Grant's The Hungry Heart)
(3) On his mustache grooming regimen...
"I'll trim it every once in awhile, but that's all she gets."
- George Parros, Anaheim Ducks enforcer
(4) "Oh my God there's Elvis Presley playing 'Moby Dick'."
- Greg Tortell, aka Tortelvis, lead singer of Dread Zeppelin
(5) "When [my son] was only eight, we'd sit down in a restaurant and he'd say, 'Dad I'll get the frog legs, you get the halibut, and we'll share.' When all the kids were mad about pizza, his favorite food was escargot."
- Chef Albert Constandine, owner of Crush Wine Bar & Restaurant in Lake Forest
On my iTunes: Yeah Yeah Yeah's Hysteric